Re: TRIGGERing on new users

Hi Curtis,

two different solutions come to mind.

You could wrap your user creation in a stored procedure that does all the
heavy lifting: create the user and perform the additional functions

Or, you could set up an event which runs regularly, checks if new users
have been added, and if that is the case runs aforementioned functions.

Hope that helps!

-GL