Re: connection handling is buggy (HY000/2002): Resource temporarily unavailable)

since i am still searching for how to get the "connection handling is buggy (HY000/2002): Resource temporarily unavailable)" contention on the unix socket solved i found the "back_log" param recently

https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-13375

* it's completly ignored
* it's on 110 and not at "max_connections" as the docs state

DUNNO if that could improve the situation but it really makes me sad to see the "Resource temporarily unavailable" errors while a concurrency of 250 is really a joke on a 3.50 Ghz 4-core with 32 GB RAM when that also happens with just connect and do nothing else

i also opened https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=74971 recently because that really limits scalability while the application still responds within 0.003 seconds to additional requests in the browser which also makes clear that timeouts should not happen at all