Issues with get SSL replication going (I.e. Encrypting Replication Traffic as well as Encrypting SST Traffic)

Good day Guys

Im trying to get SSL replication going (I.e. Encrypting Replication Traffic
as well as Encrypting SST Traffic).

For the likes of me I just cant get it working.

If I set the variable, encrypt = 0 (i.e. encryption off) replication works.

Please can I ask if someone could please review my logs / setup are see
where my issue lays.

Here is my configuration setup
https://pastebin.com/9JDP4LCr

This is the /var/log/mysql/error.log of First node (i.e. Donor)
https://pastebin.com/MrWDcECA

This is the /var/log/mysql/error.log of 2nd node (i.e. joiner)
https://pastebin.com/wZiNDP4P

If anyone can assist, it would most appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark