Re: MariaDB crashes because of "long semaphore wait"after migrating from 10.1 to 10.3

On 12.06.2018 01:20, TD wrote:

Thanks for the quick response, I opened a ticket (https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-16467).

I cannot attach the core dump though as it contains sensitive information (I opened it in an editor and checked the strings). If absolutely neccessary, I can try to recreate the issue with test data, but this might be complicated. I've attached a full log from database startup up until the crash though.

Tom.

Thank you.  As I commented in the ticket , we do not need sensitive information, and only need all threads stacktraces. I also wrote how you can create the stacktraces yourself, with cdb or Visual Studio Debugger. Let's continue this dialog in the ticket, so we do not spam the discuss list.

Wlad.