Secure replication with mariadb

Hi Team,

I am working on deploying moodle (using mariadb) in over 1000 centers and
connect each remote center with central server. Each remote center has no
identical data as users are totally different. (But same type of data
across these 1000 remote center nodes).

We can not gurrenty the connectivity between remote server and centralized
server in all 1000 nodes  (some of the remote servers may have connectivity
issues but we need to recover all data once the connectivity establish).

Is it possible to replicate each remote server in to single central server
over TLS? or do we have better solution?

Regards,
Danishka