Server system variables which description I haven't found

Hello everybody,

In the article about "Enabling Core Dumps" [1] there is an example,
how to properly configure the server for such cases:
[mariadb]
stack-trace
core-file
disable-gdb

However, the page listing server system variables [2] does not
describe two of them ("stack-trace", "disable-gdb") and I would like
to know what those options do. In which cases I should use each one or
some combination. Or, since I haven't found their meaning, if there
aren't long obsoleted. or if the are only applicable to specific
MariaDB versions.
Or / and I'm just seeking help on where to find simmilar variables not
listed on the page [2].

[1] https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/enabling-core-dumps/
[2] https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/server-system-variables/

--