Re: Issues cross-compiling MariaDB for ARM

I could probably use clang, but crosstool-ng doesn't support it, and it
took me ages to get this cross compiler working :)

I think 10.3 will be fine, given the target is currently running the
ancient mysql 5.1! I'll give it a go, hopefully with more luck.

Hamish