Re: Out of sort memory, consider increasing server sort buffer size - after upgrade to 10.5.5

It was actually at the end of my list.  But its still there.  Perhaps I
need to move it up.  Thanks for the link!  I'll spin up another replica and
downgrade it.  Is there any notes  out there about experience.  Most of
what i wanted out of 10.5 was galera improvements and not a lot of
application level perks.  Any successes or failures that you've seen.  I
can do it in a vacuum, and i will...but just in case.