Re: Galera replication - optimistic locking problems

Hi,

So, is this "additional use grant" the same as "usage below the specified use
limitation"?

Also, does "less than three" mean "one or two" or does it include "three"?

Less than three means either one or two servers. You can find the MaxScale license here: https://github.com/mariadb-corporation/MaxScale/blob/2.5/LICENSE25.TXT

Finally, assuming we want to use MaxScale in a production environment with not
"less than three" instances, where can I find the price list telling us what
this would cost?

I'd recommend looking this up on the MariaDB website; I unfortunately only know about the technical side of MaxScale. If it's not listed there, you can most likely get it by either sending an email to one of the addresses on the site or asking it in the live chat.

Markus

--
Markus Mäkelä, Senior Software Engineer
MariaDB Corporation