Galera cluster will not bootstrap with SST set to use TLS

Hi Guys.

I wonder if anybody sees the same or similar issues which I do experience with SST, or maybe could try to reproduce it simply by:

[sst]
tkey = /etc/my.cnf.d/certs/sst/sst.key
tcert = /etc/my.cnf.d/certs/sst/sst.crt

Yes, by having SST to use TLS.
If I do have those two params in my config then 'galera_new_cluster' fails to bootstrap new cluster. (naturally all other bits to required are set with TLS) Suffices to take those out and cluster bootstrap okey, then, on such up&running cluster, I can on each node put those back in and, one by one, restart the service/server and... it works!?

I filled a bug report - https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-25435 - and will appreciate if somebody can comment.
many thanks, L.