Re: How can I separate one test from mysql_test

Hi, Lukas!

On Nov 19, Lukas Javorsky wrote:
> Thank you for your responses.
>
> > By the way, we're working on OpenSSL 3.0 support right now,
> > MDEV-25785. There should be a patch ready very soon.
> Will you update the existing versions as well? For example
> MariaDB-Server-10.5?

This is the plan. Same as we did with OpenSSL 1.1 - first introduce it
in the trunk, see how it works, fix bugs, then backport.

> Or at least will the patch be compatible with the older versions? We
> could downstream import the patch in the worst case.

I believe it won't be needed and we'll backport the patch.

Regards,
Sergei
VP of MariaDB Server Engineering
and security@xxxxxxxxxxx