Re: mysql 5.5 client vs mariadb 10 server

Dbeaver had two different drivers, one for old mysql and one for mariadb.

When you add a new connection you can choose the right jdbc driver from a list and a filter can help with that.

The test connection might help to identify the basic issue.

All The Bests,

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru