EXPLAIN Analyser / Usage statistics

Hi,

What might have happened to the EXPLAIN Analyzer https://mariadb.org/explain_analyzer/

It is now returning 404 not found

Similarly, if you click https://mariadb.org/about/#usage-statistics (usage statistics at the bottom of every page) you’re also getting things like “oops that page can’t be found” e.g. https://mariadb.org/feedback_plugin/stats/server_count_by_month/

While I’m at it, it might also be that the download stats haven’t been updated since January? https://mariadb.org/statistics/ (I think Andrew fixed this in December, but maybe the Docker container died again)

	cheers,
	-c
--
Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/