Re: Column named 'row_number' gives error in 10.11

On Sunday 02 April 2023 at 10:54:25, Keith Edmunds wrote:

> SQLAlchemy workaround and patch here:
> https://github.com/sqlalchemy/sqlalchemy/discussions/9585

Fair enough.

I can't say I'm impressed with a "patch" which eliminates something like this
from the list of reserved words.  They are, after all, reserved for a reason.

However, if this works for you, that's good.

Personally I would have renamed the column to "row_num", "rownum", "rownumber"
or similar...

Antony.

--
90% of networking problems are routing problems.
9 of the remaining 10% are routing problems in the other direction.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.