maria-docs team mailing list archive

KB ui bug: focus is set to search field

I suppose this is a better place to report bugs for KB than launchpad,
or do you actually use launchpad for KB issues too?

Each time I arrive at a new page on the knowledgebase, the cursor is
set to the search field in upper right corner. This is annoying
because now I cannot use arrow keys to scroll the page.

Supposing that it is more common for people to read the page contents
that search for something (you would also scroll the search results,
after all), this is a usability bug. Correct behavior would be not to
set the cursor focus anywhere, so that pressing arrow down will scroll
the page.

henrik

--
henrik.ingo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx