maria-docs team mailing list archive

Aria storage engine docs are not up to date

Hello,

I guy complained that our Aria documentation is not up to date.

This KB page:

http://kb.askmonty.org/en/aria-faq

- discusses a file (KNOWN_BUGS.txt) that is nowhere to be found. Some other KB articles also mention it; - it is difficult to figure out what features have been implemented already and which release they could be found.

The person is from the MySQL ecosystem, and therefore has at least some idea about what is going on, so I assume that for someone who is totally unaquainted with the situation, the text will be even more confusing.

I also noticed that this page:

- Discusses Aria in terms of MySQL 5.1 release and not in MariaDB release numbers;
- contains links to MySQL forge and not our own WL system

Philip Stoev

Follow ups