maria-docs team mailing list archive

TODO Tracking

Hi all,

I've been accumulating a pretty big list of things to do in the KB.
To get more people involved, and people working together, it's really
important to get these things public. A prominent "Contribute" page
could link to the list, giving people a sense of what they can do.

Two options:

1) Keep a list of stuff in a wiki. The KB itself is a wiki, so the
list could go write in the KB.

2) Use an issue tracker. We could use LP, since everything else is
happening there anyway. We'd have to create a project on LP. I don't
know how happy LP is with projects that aren't backed by an actual
bzr repository.

Thoughts?

Follow ups