maria-docs team mailing list archive

MariaDB 5.5.22-rc release

All,

The MariaDB 5.5.22-rc release has been uploaded to the primary mirror
and will be replicated to the other mirrors over the next few hours.

The release notes and changelog pages for this release are at:

https://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-5522-release-notes
https://kb.askmonty.org/en/mariadb-5522-changelog

As soon as the release files are mirrored I will activate the downloads
page, update various banners and links, and then I or Colin will send
out an announce email and promote the release in the usual manner.

In the mean time, please let me know if there is anything which should
be mentioned in the release notes that currently is not.

Thanks.

--
Daniel Bartholomew
MariaDB - http://mariadb.org