maria-docs team mailing list archive

Question about SQL-99 Complete, Really

Hi

I have a question on the "SQL-99 Complete, Really" section of the documentation. This is the complete copy of the book. Is the aim to keep this as a clean copy of the book (in which case the text should be left untouched), or to edit as necessary?

As an example, I want to add details about the completion_type system variable to the COMMIT TRANSACTION page. There's almost no info in the non SQL-99 section of the docs.

So, which way should I go about it:

1) edit the SQL-99 COMMIT TRANSACTION page?
2) create a new COMMIT TRANSACTION page or similar in the transaction section of the main docs, and add details there?

thanks,
ian

Follow ups