maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: [Maria-developers] MariaDB 5.5.31 Release Prep

Daniel,

When TokuDB is included lets coordinate our efforts on enhancing that page
in your knowledge base.  Since your MariaDB 5.5.x build will not include
our hot schema functionality we need to make sure your documentation
clearly states it, has a pointer to our site to get a build that includes
hot schema changes, and references that it will be included in MariaDB v10.

-Tim