maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: What is MariaDB 10 is rapidly changing

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 12:38 AM, Colin Charles <byte@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> https://mariadb.com/kb/en/what-is-mariadb-100/ for reference
>
>         • New InnoDB — from MySQL 5.6.5 (MDEV-303)
>
> We have a newer InnoDB I believe (from 5.6.10 in 10.0.4)
>
>         • Performance schema — from MySQL 5.6.5 (without host cache)
>
> We now have host cache in P_S in 10.0.4 (https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-4058)
>
> Those were just the items I noted quickly. I think we need to make sure this stuff is usually very updated

If you notice anything that needs to be updated please do so. Things
do slip through the cracks now and again, especially during alpha and
beta stages when there's so much new stuff in every release. I'll
double check where the current InnoDB is from and update the page (if
you haven't done so already).

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

--
Daniel Bartholomew
MariaDB