Da: Ian Gilfillan <launchpad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A: maria-docs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Inviato: Lunedì 14 Ottobre 2013 18:06
Oggetto: Re: [Maria-docs] mistake in kb & help tables

Hi Federico

Thanks for the KB fix.

The HELP content comes from fill_help_tables.sql, which is generated by
MySQL from their documentation, so you should file a bug on their side.
I've already adapted the file to replace the MySQL URL's in the HELP
with links to our own knowlegebase, but I'm not sure when this will be
included in a MariaDB release.

A longer-term plan with the HELP is to generate it all from MariaDB's
knowledgebase.

ian