maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Finding the right link to/from translated KB articles can be confusing

Thanks, it seems to work just fine.

Just to be sure, how must be set the parent categories, for example for https://mariadb.com/kb/fr/mariadb/faq-de-mariadb/what-is-mariadb/, there should be "FAQ de MariaDB" as primary parent and "MariaDB - Français" as a non-primary parent or there is no need to set "MariaDB - Français" as a parent?