maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: MariaDB table and field comments - character limits

Thanks for testing and reporting this. I'll fix it shortly, but feel free to change something on the Knowledge Base yourself in future, as anyone can register and edit if they spot something missing, a mistake, or want to help with translations.

ian