maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: Is there a way to see release specific docs for spatial support?

Hi Michael

Great, thanks for the initiative!

Unfortunately, most of the function pages don't specify the version they were introduced. They should all do so, as on https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/st-within/ and https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/st_boundary/ for example. The ones that don't mention the version are the older articles, so for early versions of MariaDB.

I'll look at adding this version information to the pages in the next few days, and then you can base your table on that.