maria-docs team mailing list archive

Re: GA should also mean "documented" :)

You are right, there are a few things that are only partially documented. The recursive CTE page was split off from the main page, and was not yet published - although it's incomplete, I will publish shortly. Window functions had slipped off my list and I had forgotten about, so thanks for the reminder!