me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #60873]: Optional streching of me-tv output to best fit resolution ignoring aspect-ratio?

Question #60873 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/60873

CypherDelic gave more information on the question:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/me-tv/+spec/native-video-resolution-
zoom

That one looks quite promising, but i wonder if it meant the same thing than I.
But i dont get the point with 50% or 200%, zooming in and out is not the point at all without touching the aspect ratio of the video output.

I want to make a difference between doubling the video output resolution
or half-size it.

What I want is an setting that enables me to switch between full
(up-)stretching the aspect ratio of the video output to the native
desktop resolution, half stretching it or disable stretching at all.

My point is not about black bars included in the broadcast signals btw.,
it's just about annoying wasted space on screen, due to fixed aspect
ratio of video output to the broadcast signal aspect ratio in me-tv.

Thanks again.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.