me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #60873]: Optional streching of me-tv output to best fit resolution ignoring aspect-ratio?

Question #60873 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/60873

CypherDelic gave more information on the question:
I would like to mention at all, that it is better to have a tv-broadcast
a little stretched (to half of the maximal possible stretching, than to
move your seat some feet nearer to the tv because you can't watch the
tv-broadcast at usual distance. So imho streching 1:1 up to 13:10 is
less annoying than that. Otherways I guess a 1:1 broadcasting when
watched fully stretched on 16:10 may look quite awful.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.