me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #69761]: I have not been able to run me tv on the newest version of ubuntu. I'm wondering if ext4 might be the problem

New question #69761 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/69761

Since upgrading to Ubuntu 9.04  64 bit (clean install with ext4 as the file system) ME-TV will not smoothly display pictures or sound.  However it will record it perfectly.  My solution has been to start recording then open the recording and watch it.  I have used both the default packages in ubuntu as wll as the packages from MeTv repos.  After reading about Ext4 from this  "http://www.automaticable.com/2009-03-12/testing-ubuntu-jaunty-and-ext4-without-trashing-your-data/ "  I started wondering if this might be the problem.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.