From: Roelof Heuvel <roelof.heuvel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2009/5/25
Subject: Re: me-tv 0.8.12 (freezing)
To: Michael Lamothe <michael.lamothe@xxxxxxxxx>

Look like that if I disable the EPG menus, no freezing occurs...
Same if I minimize me-tv (e.g. no EPG output)...

I will examine this further. But the last two days testing (end of
afternoon/ start of evenings only), I observed no freezing (started
me-tv with "me-tv --disable-epg -v"

Did observe lots of lines like below, but I gues this is normal
(probably EPG info in the past)
"24/05/09 21:32:28: Ignoring EPG event 115 (Knooppunt Utrecht), too old"

Roelof

PS.
What is with the .14 beta something? Just a namechange? Can I compile
it als usual, or should I wait for a normal test-version? Remember I
stil use it on hardy...

Michael Lamothe wrote:

> Also, the HDD light stays on.
>
> 2009/5/21 Michael Lamothe <michael.lamothe@xxxxxxxxx>:
>

>> Ok, I've noticed something.  When it does freeze the SaveThread does
>> not fire every minute like it should.  This implies that there's a GDK
>> lock on the application that is not released.

Follow ups