From: Michael Lamothe <michael.lamothe@xxxxxxxxx>
To: me-tv-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Roelof Heuvel <roelof.heuvel@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Me-tv-development] Fwd: me-tv 0.8.12 (freezing)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 09:26:50 +1000

Hi Roelof,

Yes, I managed to get a debugger on it and can see that the freeze is
occurring while the EPG is being drawn.  I can only assume that it is
deadlocking with the save thread.  Still on it.

With the Beta versions, maybe Scott Evans can answer, he's now in
control of the release/testing process.

Thanks,

Michael