me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #73541]: removed features (autosurf, search)

New question #73541 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/73541

Are there any plans to bring back auto-surf and the epg search?  Personally, I find both quite useful, so I'm curious to know why they disappeared.  Is it simply that you have no use for them, or was there something really 'bad' about them?

Just to be clear, I'm not asking you to bring them back (although I'm sure I can't be the only person who'd be grateful if you did). If there's no plans for it, I may well reimplement them myself, unless there's a good reason not to (although it will probably be quite a while before I have time to do it) and until then, I'm happy enough sticking with the older version :)

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.