me-tv-development team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #76275]: "gui.audio_mixer_method:Software" tweak not solving MUTE issue

Question #76275 on Me TV changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/76275

willem gave more information on the question:
wow wow i'm sorry, but can you tell me the procedures to get to the
point of what you want me to do? i really don't know how to do all those
things you mention. don't know how to check the verbose output of me-tv,
where would the parameters be (or what am i supposed to look for), how
to know if they're correct...and second step you mention, same of the
same, don't understand nothing. sorry for the noobness :D

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.