me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #78482]: how to edit recorded files in Me-TV

New question #78482 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/78482

Hi
I've just recorded a broadcast on Me-TV. All went fine, VLC can play it. The file has .mpeg extension and I assume it is a TS file.
Since I am not yet taht expert on DVD authoring and file processing in Ubuntu, I switched to Windows for processing and authoring.
Question is:

If I try to open it through projectX from Windows, it does not open. Why?
If I try to watch it through VLC in Windows, it does not play it. Why?

What kind of file is Me-TV recording producing? Why can it only be watched under Linux?

Thanks a lot/Regards

Marco

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.