me-tv-development team mailing list archive

[Question #78941]: Me-TV crashes during recording

New question #78941 on Me TV:
https://answers.launchpad.net/me-tv/+question/78941

G'day Mates,
     After both of the two most recent kernel upgrades, Me-TV crashes 5 to 10 minutes into recording.  It had worked smoothly previously.  The video display freezes.  I close the application.  I find that Me-TV is listed in the running applications list.  I close the running application, but still get a "Tuner Busy" error message when I attempt to restart Me-TV.  The only partial solution is a complete system reboot.
     Another anomaly, as I opened the link "Go to Me-TV website" from within Me-TV, the system crashed in a similar way.
     A virtually identical problem now occurs with XDTV which I use for analogue video capture.  So, I do not expect that the bug is in Me-TV but is related to the kernel upgrades.  Has anyone else had similar problems?
     I am running Debian 5 (Lenny) Kernel 2.6.26-2-686 and using Me-TV 0.5.33-3.  Thanks for reading this.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of Me
TV Development, which is an answer contact for Me TV.