medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #187542]: No Picture on Streantuner2 TV using vlc medis player.

New question #187542 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/187542

I've upgraded to xubumtu 11.10 and installed vlc and streamtuner2 for the nostalgic TV shows. The streamtuner in ubuntu 10.10 worked fine, until I upgraded to ubuntu 11.10. None of the video streams seem to work. I get sound but no picture. Anyone out there having the same trouble? Do I need to return to my old 10.10 release? I probably will be back with other questions as I run into other differences in this release.

Thanks for any help I can get.

Gene

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.