medibuntu-maintainers team mailing list archive

[Question #187713]: Unable to download w64 codecs and libdvdss2

New question #187713 on Medibuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/medibuntu/+question/187713

Having installed the Ubuntu 11.10 64 bit version, every time I try to download the w64 codecs and libdvdcss2 for 64, I get the following message on the Ubuntu Software download screen "WRONG ARCHITECTURE" - yet I CAN load the 32 bit versionS to my machin - which naturally don't work. This hasn't happened before: why doesn't the software management recognise my 64 bit laptop?e I am sorely puzzled - and frustrated.

Medibuntu Packaging Team, which is an answer contact for Medibuntu.