[POLL] Coin naming

Hi all,

Following up on branding thread, I've put together an online poll for the coin name. Feel free to relay far and wind, this is to gather sentiment and opinion on each name.

http://polljunkie.com/poll/dearky/project-names

Don't take it as binding though, for example Quid may be discarded for reasons already covered, but I thought I'd still include it in case it's overwhelmingly picked.

I've only included the coin name as we seemed to have a good consensus on the project name (stick with Grin) and the blockchain (MimWim style with a thick layer of Grin fudge on it).

- Igno

Follow ups