Re: Logo Contest

thank you Casey.  I’ll look through them this weekend.

Help me understand a couple things:

there won’t be any premining or ICO, correct?

-Derek

[cid:f5750ab8-57a4-4d1c-be12-ddb9dffd7cc1@namprd11.prod.outlook.com]

     Derek R. Waltchack | Partner
        1616 2nd Avenue South |  Suite 100 | Birmingham, AL 35233
        p) 205-223-2607   w) shanwalt.com<http://www.shanwalt.com>  t) @dwaltchack<http://www.twitter.com/dwaltchack>