Grin Donation

We love what you're doing and we support you.

BlockCypher will be sending ~0.5 BTC to contribute to Yeastplume's effort.
Additionally, please reach out to me if you do not reach your raise goal.

Here's the hash of the exact amount that I'll initiate in a few minutes (as
you all know, it may take a while to confirm):
e1085f85f563ac3ce65eaa126abdea45fd52db48520cc776fafb335d32ed81ce

Not required, but if you're so inclined, we'd love to have BlockCypher's
logo on the donation page to show our public support for this project.

Personally, I highly encourage you to reach out to women and include them
early on in this project. You'll have some of the strongest advocates on
your side.

--
Best,
Catheryne Nicholson