Re: Grin Donation

Dan, Jameson,

Big thanks to both of you, very much appreciated. I've started the 'Friends
of Grin' page and put it up here: http://grin-tech.org/friends.html.
Jameson, please let me know if you'd like to go on there, and same for
anyone else who's donated.

I'm going to leave the address up a little while longer before officially
closing this campaign, but I'm absolutely astounded how quickly this went.
Thank you all again, and I look forward to putting these funds to the best
possible use.

YP