Re: Community discussions

Hi all ! First time i participate in this mailing list.
- About the forum : Having a forum is an excellent idea, i would suggest
Flarum, ( http://flarum.org/features/ ) or Discourse . They are both great
and modern discussion solutions.  (But in Mho, Flarum is better : Lighter
pages (144 kb vs 650 for discourse), more elegant and mobile friendly
frontend and backoffice
- About Reddit : Reddit could be a great place to attract a larger
audience. But most of subreddits are full of trolls and memes, except for
Monero. I love the way they split the community into multiples subreddits
"Xmrtrader, monero comunity, Monero, and an other one just for memes)
- Other alternatives a telegram group, an IRC channel, or Slack. IRC could
be a great place for live discussions.

Idealy we start with the forum, and as the community grow, we go to other
alternatives.

(Excuse my english, i only can write good french)