Re: Community discussions

There may be a misunderstanding. I'm not suggesting an outreach effort to attract more attention or a communication platform that would dress ourselves up into what we're not. I'm merely suggesting an additional medium for those specific reasons:

- Gitter is very ephemeral and we end up repeating many times the same thing. A forum is both more perennial and linkable (and has stickies).
- This mailing-list seems to be intimadating and clunky for most.
- We would benefit from better categorization (including a more fenced off zone for price discussions and common bikeshedding we're already seeing).
- There's a whole world of people, which most technically inclined folks may dismiss too easily, that can be both extremely helpful *and* aren't the "to the moon" type.

Most of the feedback has been positive so I think I'll go ahead but I thought some additional clarification might be helpful.

- Igno