Re: Discreet Log Contracts

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest.

> How do Alice and Bob compute this when r must remain Olivia's secret?

I see the confusion. There are two completely different r values, but I
neglected to mark them as such.

Olivia never reveals her r and simply uses it to calculate s1 or s2
(creating an ordinary Schnorr signature)..

The other r is chosen by Alice + Bob (note that I treated them as a single
person C for simplification).

Alice + Bob only need s1 or s2 (not r) from Olivia in order to complete the
signature on one of their two contracts.

Hopefully this clears up the confusion.

Cheers,
Ruben Somsen