Re: Third development funding campaign

Just a shameless bump for those coming back to their desks at the end of
summer holidays :). There's a long list of tasks ahead as we approach a
launch date, and plenty of work on my personal radar in the areas of
mining, wallet Improvements, general usability, libsecp256k changes (to
support some of the advanced constructs we've been discussing,) build
issues, testing and much more. My ability to focus my full-time efforts on
these tasks has been purely down to the generosity of the community. And
this generosity helps Grin adhere to its principles of being open and
transparent while belonging to everybody and nobody at the same time.

Thanks to everyone who's donated so far, and I very much hope to be able to
remain 100% focused on Grin during this crucial time in its development.

Regards
Yeastplume (Michael)

https://www.grin-forum.org/t/funding-campaign-yeastplume-oct-2018-to-feb-2019/677
https://grin-tech.org/funding.html