Re: Third development funding campaign

Where are we on the funding? I see on the funding page that we are far
below the budgeted amount. Is this updated?

It would be a total shame to see this project lose it’s steam bc the
community couldn’t raise enough funds for a key dev.

Can someone please confirm that we are at 4.8k euro out of 45k budgeted? If
this is true I will contribute some more xmr.