Re: Grinmint Mining Pool announcement

Hi All,

@catheryne Thank you very much for your words of support, your (second!)
generous donation to the project, and your commitment to assisting the
project in the future. We're all really excited to see your progress on
grinmint, and it's exemplary of the kind of quality infrastructure that
Grin will need in order to succeed. I really look forward to following its
progress.

@aurel Thank you again for your offer, (and obviously, we can hardly say no
to whatever you feel is appropriate to donate). I've had one or two
requests to include ETH for donations, and I've had a chance to set an
address up and test it. It's now on the forum post and donation page:

https://www.grin-forum.org/t/funding-campaign-yeastplume-oct-2018-to-feb-2019/677

We really believe Grin's community is its strongest asset. I've tried to
emphasise the importance of this in a recent post, so please take a moment
to read
https://www.grin-forum.org/t/on-alternative-mimblewimble-projects/773

I also just wanted to point out that any excess donations above the target
will transferred to a general development fund (which we're in the process
of setting up,) with funds allocated by the core team as they see fit. This
will go to fund future developer campaigns or other specific project needs
as they're identified (and there will be many!)

Thanks to everyone again for your continuing support!

Regards
Michael