Re: Grin's vulnerability disclosure and security process

>Your feedback on the policy and how we can improve it would be extremely
valuable.

Very glad to see this, excellent work. I think Grin will act as an
excellent model for similar projects.

Two ideas I've been thinking about.

1. On the page which advertises what researchers have found which
vulnerabilities it might be helpful to also place a Grin address for
members of the community to send funds to thank the researchers/encourage
their continued analysis of Grin.

2. It may make sense to have a page to thank researchers who provided a
serious security analysis of a Grin subsystem even if no vulnerabilities
were found. This would also have the benefit of making security research
around Grin easier to find and encourages more researchers to participate.

Thanks,
Ethan