Re: Grin's vulnerability disclosure and security process

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 4:18 AM, Ignotus Peverell
<igno.peverell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

 ok, so you didn't listen, in other words you are unaware of the
procedures here:
 http://www.crnhq.org/content.aspx?file=66138|37449y#Empathy

 which is actually a much more important indication of the fact that
this project is extremely likely to fail than the issue of having a
dangerously toxic document as the fundamental core basis of guiding
community interaction.

 in replying as you did, you also violated one of the key systemic
laws of organisations, "all contributor and all contributions are
valuable".

 you also failed to understand that it is often only through external
help and insights that groups can be alerted to the existence of a
problem.

 i am not giving you these insights for *your* benefit - i am
providing them so that the public records show that you were given
advice, and you failed to listen to it.

 for the benefit of external people reading the mailing list archives:
unless there is a change in how the project is managed and run, from
prior experience i anticipate it will fail some time within the next
6-18 months.

l.