Re: On the Code of Conduct

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 3:39 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> except, as i've patiently mentioned each time people very kindly contribute
> their insights: the project leader, ignatius, has made it absolutely
> clear that any efforts to provide insights - even sadly yours, casey,
> are neither necessary nor needed.  the "pathological 100% certainty
> decision" has already been made, in advance.

This isn't the case. The comment was that the community and
contributors seem happy, that nobody seemed terrorized, and that the
code of conduct has been applied thoughtfully. This squares with my
own observations.

I don't think that Igno has anything to apologize for, or that backers
will care one whit.

Please stop issuing ultimatums and making ungrounded predictions about
the project failing. It simply isn't helpful.

I've said everything that I feel needs to be said, so I won't belabor
the point further.